Sponsor: Virginia Space Grant Consortium
Program: VSGC STEM Bridge Scholarship Program
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student (minimum 12 credit hours) at one of the five Virginia Space Grant Consortium member institutions (William & Mary, Hampton University, Old Dominion University, University of Virginia, and Virginia Tech)
- At the beginning of the academic year 2024-2025, awardees must have completed the first-course sequence of their STEM major and have at least two years of study remaining before graduation (i.e., you do not intend to graduate before May 2026).
- Must have a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must be in a STEM major and demonstrate an interest in STEM and in supporting NASA's mission. STEM majors include science, technology, engineering, math, and related disciplines. The following majors are not the target of this scholarship: psychology (except for human factors), business, and applied health sciences.
|Verification of US Citizenship:||I am a citizen of the United States of America|
|, - ZIP Code +4 Lookup|
|Text messaging:||Send applications updates via text message|
|Alternate Phone:||( ) -|
|, - ZIP Code +4 Lookup|
What Virginia Space Grant University will you be attending in the Fall?
|Academic Standing:||At the beginning of the Fall 2024|
|Current GPA:||(4 pt scale)|
|Future Education Plans:||Do you plan to pursue a graduate degree? Yes No|
List the universities that you have attended beginning with the institution you are currently attending. Other than your current
institution, only list universities where you have received a degree. Please upload a PDF version of your Fall 2023 transcript. Submitted transcripts may
be unofficial. If you are selected to receive the award, official transcripts will be required for verification.
If you do not have a PDF conversion tool you can use one of these free on-line PDF converters: PDF Online - PDF Converter.
To ensure that your PDF files may be properly included in your application, please ensure that they are not protected via encryption, a password, a signed certificate, or in any other manner.
|State and Zipcode:|
- What areas of STEM interest you? Why?
- What STEM related career would you like to have in the future? Why?
- Describe any STEM-related extra-curricular activities in which you have participated
Please limit your description to no more than 2 pages.
Have you previously participated in any other Virginia Space Grant Consortium programs or received any Virginia Space Grant Consortium funding?
Please describe the program and your experience.
(750 words or less)
|How did you hear about the VSGC Graduate Research Fellowship Program?
|Person With Disability:||